Hélice Radio remote control
Browse the technical data sheet
Mini-console-type high-performance secure transmitter or control box designed to control any industrial machinery.
The Hélice is a freely configurable and high-quality wireless remote control.
Its highly practical design allows many opportunities for machine control.
Ultra-compact, light and very robust housing, made of reinforced plastic for industrial use, very ergonomic housing, specially adapted for aggressive environments.
Emergency stop mushroom button, to ensure maximum safety.
- Up to 20 configurable binary functions
- Spring-back or fixed-position selector switches.
- Standard push-button or with warning lights.
- Proportional analogue functions (4 MAX).
- Customisable front panel and inscription.
- Military quality mushroom emergency stop button.
- Internal NiMH battery.
- Optional diagnostics and feedback LED.
- Optional LCD graphics screen.
- Exclusive system for changes of address, frequency, configuration through the buttons enabling rapid and secure interchangeability of the transmitters (one single reserve transmitter for several pieces of equipment).
- Transmission in bi-directional mode.
- Display unit.
- Identification key (rapid replacement of a damaged transmitter).
- RECB or RCB7000-type receiver unit, can be connected via Profibus, Ethernet, Canbus, Profitnet or other fieldbus.
- Nylon protective cover.
- Charger with JMei-designed microprocessor
- Interchangeable NiMH battery.
- Lifting and handling.
- Forestry sector.
- Agricultural sector.
- Civil Engineering, concrete pump.
- Mines and quarries.
Radio remote control with display
Agricultural radio remote control
Radio remote control - conveyor belt
Carry belt for remote control
High-quality emergency stop
Nylon protective cover